At CityLink, ministry takes on many forms as individuals demonstrate our core values of Caring and Sending. Servant-hearted volunteers make it possible for us to effectively reach out and provide help to those in our local community. We welcome student volunteers, individuals who need to fulfill community service hours, community groups and others who simply want to serve.
There are numerous ways to get involved on our teams. Those who specifically need to complete community service hours will be placed on our Community Service Team. Those who would just like to serve in general will be placed on our Serving Central Team. Please read below for more information.
The following ministries are open to volunteers who are placed on either the Serving Central or Community Service Teams:
CityLink Administration Office
- Receptionist // will be required to answer phones
- Counter – Guest Assistance
- Clerical & Accounting Assistance
- Case Management & Data Input
- Community Liaison // will connect & refer guests to other collaborative services
- Special Projects
- Graphics & Newsletters
- New Believer Follow-Up & Discipleship Coordination
- Professional Services // will share their expertise in specific areas and inform recipients about the required classes they need to take in order to receive rental assistance. These include financial, computer, healthy living/nutrition, job skills, vocational skills, and other classes.
CityLink Food Warehouse
- Check-In Assistants
- Warehouse Stockers
- Warehouse Runners
- Warehouse Distributors
CityLink Thrift Store
- Packing & Sorting
- Donations Collection
- Hospitality Leaders
- Set-Up & Tear Down Crew
ShearJoy (Mechanics Ministry Events Only)
- Hair stylists
- Set-Up & Tear Down Crew
The following ministries are open only to volunteers who are placed on the Serving Central Team.
Contact Rachel Tucker at email@example.com for more information.
Embrace Me! Foster Care and Adoption
Contact Gretchen Anderson at Embrace-Me@outlook.com for more information.
Contact Anna Ulibarri at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*A BACKGROUND CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS WORKING WITH CHILDREN (ages 0-17).*
All Water of Life servant leaders and community service volunteers are required to attend an orientation prior to serving at CityLink. This orientation is held every Monday and Tuesday from 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
Please contact Corinne Rockwell at email@example.com to RSVP for the orientation class and find out more information about serving opportunities.