The Holidays at CityLink more than any other time of the year, provides a unique opportunity to connect deeply into the community. During the holiday season, we are inviting you to come and share your heart at CityLink, a place where God’s purpose can be realized in the lives of people who are in need and broken. He wants to use you to accomplish His purpose.
Thanksgiving Food Baskets 2017
• To donate a turkey and/or trimmings - drop boxes will be located at the Main Campus and its venues from 11/4 through 11/19-20.
• Serving Opportunity: Community Registration, Wednesday, 11/1 from 1:00p-6:00p and Friday, 11/3 from 9:00a - 1:00p. Register below to serve.
• Serving Opportunity: Pack & Praise, Sunday, 11/19 from 2:30p - 6:00p.
Register below to serve.
• Serving Opportunity: Distribution, Monday 11/20 from 4:00p - 8:00p. Register below to serve.
Christmas Food Baskets 2017
• To donate a turkey and/or trimmings - drop boxes will be located at the Main Campus and its venues from 11/18-19 through 12/16-17.
• To serve - Community Registration, Wednesday, 11/29 from 1:00p - 6:00p and Friday, 12/1 from 9:00a - 1:00p.
• To serve - Pack & Praise, Sunday, 12/17 from 3:00p - 6:00p.
• To serve - Distribution, Monday 12/18 from 4:30p - 7:30p.
Christmas Store and Toy Drive 2017
CityLink will host a Christmas Store where pre-registered parents can select toys for their children, free of charge. Our goal is to collect 4,000 toys to bless families this Christmas. The Christmas store will start Monday, December 18th and remain open until Wednesday, December 20th. Come join us and connect on a personal level with parents as they shop for toys. Reveal Jesus’ heart as you wrap gifts, serve hot coffee or cocoa, answer questions, and help make the shopping experience a memorable one.
How you can serve:
• To donate toys - drop boxes will be located at the Main Campus and its venues from 11/18-19 through 12/16-17.
• To serve - we need decorators, appointment schedulers, store managers, hosts/hostesses, greeters, gift wrappers (students welcome) and hospitality volunteers (to serve coffee/hot chocolate).
Donations: Corporate and Business
Corporations and business that are interested in donating toys or placing a drop box at your place of business, please contact Anna Ulibarri
Cash donations can be given online:
- Click the giving button below
- Click "give online"
- Under "give to:" select "local outreach"
For more information on Thanksgiving/Christmas Food Baskets, please contact our CityLink Offices at 909.803.1059.