Administration Office (mailing address)
8440 Nuevo Ave., Fontana, CA 92335
- Monday - Thursday // 9:00a – 4:30p
- Friday // 9:00a – 1:00p
*Please note: the office closes for lunch Monday - Thursday between 12:00p - 1:00p.
- Julie Covarrubias x2206 – Case Manager Technician – ESG/Utilities
- Lois Levitt x2204 – Case Manager Technician – ESG/Utilities
- Lili Mejia x2203 - Local Outreach Admin. Coordinator
Emergency Solutions Grant: Rental Assistance
Effective: July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018
CityLink administers the ESG grant for the City of Fontana. Funds from the grant are used to assist Fontana residents with rent and security deposits. Recipients must:
- Live within the Fontana city limit
- Meet with a case manager to establish eligibility
- Have a source of income/matching funds
HEAP: Utility Assistance
This program is funded by the Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino and is designed for residents living in San Bernardino County. To inquire about assistance, please call the CityLink office at 909-803-1059.
All HEAP appointments are held at the CityLink Resource Center/CAP Conference Room. Funding is contingent on the funder – Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino.