About Men's Ministry
"When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child.
But when I grew up, I put away childish things." 1 Corinthians 13:11 NLT
Our goal is to Reach, Teach and Release men to:
Forge real relationships and encourage one another
1. "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17 NIV
2. "Therefore encourage one another, and build each other up" 1 Thessalonians 5:11 NIV
Passionately seek God and position ourselves to allow His will to work in us and through
1. "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else" Matthew 6:33 NLT
2. "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." Romans 12:2 NLT
Honor Christ with our lives
1. "Say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions...live self-controlled, upright and godly lives" Titus 2:12 NIV
2. "All who make themselves clean from evil will be used for special purposes. They will be made holy, useful to the Master, ready to do any good work." 2 Timothy 2:21 NIV
Discover and use spiritual gifts to boldly serve, mentor, and love others
1. Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts" 1 Corinthians 14:1 NIV
2. As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God." 1 Peter 4:10 NASB
We are looking for a few good men! Is God calling you to step forward as a Leader within Men’s Ministry?
Mon. 6:00a - 7:30a at CoCo's on the corner of Haven and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga.
For more information contact Ray Adams at email@example.com or 909.367.0100
Mon. 6:30p - 8:30p in the South Venue
For more information contact Kirt Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909.480.6823
Tues. 5:30a - 7:00a in the South Venue
For more information contact Jerry Musgrove at email@example.com or 909.218.0101
Sat. 7:00a - 8:30a in the South Venue
Come study the Bible with other men. Develop relationships that help build sustainable healthy Godly lives. For more information, contact Mark Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909.351.0590.
For any questions regarding Men's Ministry and Mentoring, please contact
Ryan Wagers at email@example.com or 909. 291.9457
September 6th & September 7th
5:30pm - 8:30pm
Men...it's that time of the year again! Come and attend the Annual Men's BBQ at Pastor Dan's house. Listen to the Word and connect with other men from Water of Life. Cost is $12 per person. This is one event you don't want to miss! Get tickets Now.
Friday, September 29th from 7:00p-9:30p
Saturday, September 30th from 8:00a-12:00p
Come and enjoy worship, fellowship, dynamic teachings and breakout sessions alongside a company of Christian men. Guest speakers will include Pastor Dan, Evangelist Jerry Musgrove, Pastor Luke Cobrea and others. Admission is free but seats are limited. Get tickets now.