About Men's Ministry
"When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child.
But when I grew up, I put away childish things." 1 Corinthians 13:11 NLT
Serving Opportunities at Water of Life
During the recent "Family Matters - Part 5, Leaving a Legacy" sermon, you heard Pastor Dan share how his father served for 35 years as an usher in the local church. He used this story to encourage men to leave a legacy for their families through serving. From helping in our Empowered Kids Ministry … to setting up/tearing down during weekend services … to helping in our parking lots and/or driving shuttles ... there are many opportunities to get involved. To begin "Leaving Your Legacy" through serving, click here.
Our goal is to Reach, Teach and Release men to:
Forge real relationships and encourage one another
1. "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17 NIV
2. "Therefore encourage one another, and build each other up" 1 Thessalonians 5:11 NIV
Passionately seek God and position ourselves to allow His will to work in us and through
1. "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else" Matthew 6:33 NLT
2. "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." Romans 12:2 NLT
Honor Christ with our lives
1. "Say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions...live self-controlled, upright and godly lives" Titus 2:12 NIV
2. "All who make themselves clean from evil will be used for special purposes. They will be made holy, useful to the Master, ready to do any good work." 2 Timothy 2:21 NIV
Discover and use spiritual gifts to boldly serve, mentor, and love others
1. Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts" 1 Corinthians 14:1 NIV
2. As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God." 1 Peter 4:10 NASB
We are looking for a few good men! Is God calling you to step forward as a Leader within Men’s Ministry?
Men's Bible Studies / Interest Groups
6:00a - 7:30a at CoCo's
We meet on the corner of Haven and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga. For more information, contact Ray Adams at email@example.com or 909.367.0100
7:00p - 8:30p in the South Venue
For more information contact Kirt Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909.450.6823
5:30a - 7:00a in the South Venue
For more information contact Jerry Musgrove at email@example.com or 909.218.0101
7:00a - 8:30a in the South Venue
Come study the Bible with other men. Develop relationships that help build sustainable healthy Godly lives. For more information, contact Mark Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909.351.0590.
Men's Motorcycle Group
For more information, contact Rafael Rodriguez at 909.373.7397.
For any questions regarding Men's Ministry and Mentoring, please contact
Ryan Wagers at email@example.com or 909. 291.9457