Applications & Next Steps
ABOUT GLOBAL OUTREACH
We are excited about your interest in a Water of Life Global Outreach (GO) Team planned for 2017! Each GO Team is a journey where the 5 core values of Water of Life connect as found in Luke 4:18-19: Healing, Sending, Caring, Equipping and Relationships.
On a GO Team you will find yourself:
- Proclaiming healing to those around you
- Sending others out of their brokenness to heal others – as well as being sent out yourself!
- Caring for the poor, the hurting and the needy
- Getting equipped before you go through classes, discipleship and training
- And building life-long relationships as you prepare and serve with your team
Steps to apply for a Global Outreach Team:
- Is God calling you?
- Where is He calling you to go?
- What type of ministry is He calling you to do?
2. Fill out a Global Outreach Application packet "here".
- Global Outreach Returner Application Packet “click here”
- Global Outreach Pastoral Reference "click here"
- Global Outreach Personal Reference "click here"
- Mexico Application Packet “click here”
- Mexico Returner Application Packet "click here" (if you’ve traveled with us from 2013-on)
If you are unsure of which Application Packet to complete, please contact us BEFORE downloading one.
3. Make sure you have a valid passport (see below)
4. Turn in your deposit to secure your spot (pending acceptance to a team)
- Deposit for all teams (except Mexico) = $300
- Deposit for Mexico = $60
- Deposit must come from the individual applying for the team
- If you are not able to participate for any reason, your deposit will be refunded to you or held for you to use towards a future team in the same calendar year.
- If any funds were paid towards trip costs (flights, lodging, etc.) you will receive back any funds that have not been spent.
- God’s will: Ask how God wants to use you to serve globally this year.
- Spiritual preparation: Pray for God to prepare you and your team’s hearts.
- Financial provision: Pray for you and your team’s finances.
For all Global Outreach teams (including Mexico) a passport is required. If you currently have a passport, please check the expiration date. Passports must not expire within 6 months of the team’s return date.
To renew or apply for a passport, please visit the US State Department’s website for the most current information: travel.state.gov/passport
QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have questions or would like any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail to GlobalOutreach@wateroflifecc.org or by calling us at 909.463.0103 x4182.