16815 Spring St.,
Fontana, CA 92335
Food Warehouse/Thrift Store Coordinator
Corporate Donations/Food Pickup
Local Outreach Volunteer Coordinator
Every Tuesday and Thursday the CityLink Food Warehouse is open to our guests who are in need of food. Last year 78,817 boxes of food were distributed from the Food Warehouse. We are “Blessed to be a Blessing” to our community both by the distribution of food as well as through the servant leaders who serve at the Food Warehouse offering practical help, as well as spiritual guidance by listening, praying and ministering God’s word.
We give ONE (1) box of food once a week per family. First time guests must fill out a Food Application and bring with them the following documents; Picture ID, proof of address (utility bill, rental agreement). Disabled guests must bring proof of disability (DMV, SSI) printout or ID stating you are disabled. The Food Warehouse does NOT provide the box/bag the guest must bring a box/bag.
Individuals with Disabilities: 2:00p – 6:00p
Homeless Individuals: 2:00p – 6:00p
General Public: 3:00p – 6:00p
USDA Commodities Distribution – Every 4th Thursday of the month.
Distribution starts at 11:30a until all food is distributed. Need picture ID to receive food. Preference will be given to San Bernardino County residents. Guests do not have to be registered at the Food Warehouse to receive USDA commodities.
Opportunities to Serve
At CityLink, there are many opportunities to serve. We are looking for servant-hearted people in the following areas:
• Truck Drivers (Class A/Class B)
• Community Liaison – connecting with suppliers/distributors for donations of food products
• Food Drives (canned/dry goods) organizer
• Food Preparation (sorting and packing)
• Assisting guest with their food box/bag to allow for you to personally minister, connect with guests and encouraging them towards Community Small Group at CityLink and discipleship classes
• Guest check-in (computer)
• Prayer Intercessor – PRAYER ROOM (2:00p – 5:30p)
• Breakdown and cleanup
Please contact Local Outreach Volunteer Coordinator Sameerah Thomason for more information at x2221.
WOL members can drop off food at the Welcome Center, which is located on the main campus.
Individuals, businesses, and agencies interested in donating food products can obtain CityLink’s mission statement, core values, and non-profit status on the Partner Agencies Information page or contact Victor Arias or Anna Ulibarri.
Cash donations can be given online:
- Click the giving button below
- Click "give online"
- Under "give to:" select "local outreach"