Marriage is ordained by God and the most important of all human institutions. Marriage is of God and was designed by Him. Therefore, in planning your wedding, we will seek to honor Him in all we do. Our prayer is that this will be a lasting and meaningful relationship and we will do all we can to ensure that your wedding day will be memorable.
The members and staff of Water of Life Community Church are pleased to have the Chapel and other facilities available for your wedding.
Careful planning is necessary for all weddings. We as a staff wish to help you plan a beautiful wedding.
To ensure that couples are prepared for a life-long commitment to each other before God, completion of our Pre-Marital classes is required. Water of Life offers an eight week Pre-Marital course, three times per year, for those getting married for the first time. The fee is $65 per couple. The fee includes all of your class materials and texts, a temperament analysis and a DISC profile.
There is an eleven week Remarriage Pre-Marital course for those who have been previously married, also offered three times per year. That fee is $55 per couple. The fee includes all of your class materials and texts and a temperament analysis.
Therefore, your first step is to call the Healing/Caring Ministries office at (909) 463-0103 x4119, to
obtain the dates for the next pre-marital class being offered.
Once you have registered for your pre-marital class, the following requirements are to be completed prior to your wedding date:
- Attend and complete the Pre-Marital or the Re-Marriage Pre-Marital Class.
- Allow a minimum of 6 weeks between the end of the class and your wedding date to give adequate time to meet with the officiating pastor for pre-marital counseling.
- Fill out, sign, and submit the Wedding Application.
- The application must be signed by the class instructor indicating that the couple has completed the class.
- The couple has met with a Water of Life staff member that is certified to interpret their TJTA results.
- The Pastor’s signature is required on the Wedding Application after completion of the TJTA appointment.