Dates: March 1-10, 2018
Trip Focus: Evangelism, church-planting, story-telling, and hut-to-hut visitation
Trip Difficulty: Moderate (a lot of walking)
Trip Cost Range: $3,000
Ministry Partner Information:
Our Partner in this trip is E3 Partners. E3 makes the local church accessible to everyone, everywhere. We are going to the pioneering edge of the mission field, spreading hope among the unreached, and we are attempting to leave behind vibrant, transforming local churches that do the same. It’s the gospel gone viral through God’s people.
This expedition, we will be returning to Lake Ziway, a Muslim-dominated region, to continue sharing the love of Christ. We will pray for Persons of Peace that will invite us into their homes where we can begin Discovery Bible Studies and discipleship. God willing, these groups will grow into thriving, multiplying house churches. - See more at: http://e3partners.org/trip/ziway-ethiopia-et18b/1784#sthash.VQF5HlQ9.dpuf
Steps to apply for a MERIT Team:
- Is God calling you?
- Where is He calling you to go?
- What type of ministry is He calling you to do?
2. Fill out all necessary forms
If you are unsure about which Application Packet to complete, please contact us BEFORE downloading one!
3. Make sure you have a valid passport (see below)
4. Turn in your deposit to secure your spot (pending acceptance to a team)
- Deposit for all teams = $300
- Deposit must come from the individual applying for the team
- If you are unable to participate for any reason, your deposit will be refunded to you or held for you to use towards a future team in the same calendar year.
- If any funds were paid towards trip costs (flights, lodging, etc.) you will receive back any funds that have not been spent.
- For God’s will. Ask how God wants to use you to serve globally this year.
- For spiritual preparation. Pray for God to prepare you and your team’s hearts.
- For financial provision for you and your team.
For all MERIT teams, a passport is required. If you currently have a passport, please check the expiration date. Passports must not expire within 6 months of the team’s return date. To renew or apply for a passport, please visit the US State Department’s website for the most current information: travel.state.gov/passport.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at Normb@wateroflifecc.org or by calling us at 909.463.0103 x4114.